Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal in
We Guarantee Top Quality Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal Services for you and your Family.
Jump to a section:
Mold Remediation and Removal Services in Greenacres
Out in nature, mold is everywhere. Throughout Greenacres, it grows on grasses, under rocks, and in the shade provided by trees. We breathe in small amounts of this mold every day, but because it is only a few spores now and then, it poses little risk to our health.
But if the mold spores start to grow and spread inside of your property, it can become much more dangerous, both to your health and to the property itself. Rescue Clean 911 is a Greenacres mold remediation company. With state of the art solutions, 24/7 service, and a team that is dedicated to your safety and restoring your property’s value, we are the best local choice for mold removal.
We are IICRC certified and adhere to the latest EPA, OSHA, state, and federal regulations to provide mold removal that is safe and effective. We are also able to travel throughout South Florida, Our experience and comprehensive range of mold treatments enables us to stop mold growths of any size and prevent further damage to your home or commercial property.
Causes of Mold Growth in Greenacres
The term “mold” refers to different types of destructive fungi. Each individual mold cell is a tiny organism capable of growing and spreading. The infestation produces additional mold cells, called spores, that break off to either float through the air or latch on to an object that brushes up against them.
It is these spores that allows mold to spread. Mold needs warmth and moisture to grow. When a spore lands in a damp area, especially in the humidity and warmth we have here in Greenacres, it can begin a new mold infestation. Any persistent source of water can create the moisture mold needs to grow, including:
- Leaking Pipes – A small drip over time or a more extensive leak can moisten a surface enough to make it a mold breeding ground.
- Leaking Appliances – Like pipes, appliances that release any water onto floors or walls are a cause of mold.
- Rain Damage – If roofs, windows and door frames, or other structural problems let in rain, even one rain show can be enough to cause mold.
- Flooding – Any form of flooding – from a plumbing backup to a large leak to storm flooding – brings a high chance of mold growth.
- Poor Ventilation – Bathrooms, crawl spaces, and other areas that are frequently damp and unable to dry can support mold.
- Increased Humidity – The high humidity in Florida can yield enough moisture for mold in some cases, or contribute to other issues like ventilation problems or persistent leaks.
- Items Stored When Damp – Putting away clothes, bedding, and other textiles prevents them from drying fully and the trapped water can grow mold.
- HVAC Mold – HVAC mold is a particularly dangerous form of mold, due to its ability to spread quickly throughout an entire property. Condensation or moisture buildup in HVACs can grow mold.
Mold is a problem everywhere, but in the Greenacres and South Florida area’s climate, it is especially challenging. Mold can begin to spread within 2 days of the spore initially settling on a surface, and given the right conditions, it is capable of spreading rapidly.
Most of the time, mold is first noticed when it becomes visible, which may take a while. In some cases, it can be health issues that first alert homeowners or property owners to a mold infestation. Respiratory trouble, ongoing colds, allergies, and asthma attacks for sensitive individuals can be a sign of mold. Other indicators include a musty smell or peeling paint and wallpaper.
Mold continues to grow as long as spores, water, and food are present, so if you notice dark or colored spots on any surface in your property that are becoming larger, there is a good chance that the spots are mold.
In nature, mold is responsible for breaking down decomposing organic matter. Out in nature, this process helps remove decreased plant life and animals. But in a home, that means it will eat away at drywall, wood, and more, damaging the property while it continues to spread and release more potentially hazardous spores.
Mold Remediation for Any Greenacres Property
To effectively get rid of mold in Greenacres, mold treatments need to remove both the visible growth and the spores that are trapped beneath surfaces, growing behind walls, or floating through the air. It also needs to happen safely, since many types of mold spores can cause health problems. This is why professional mold remediation is important.
Rescue Clean 911 uses advanced technology along with our knowledge of the science behind mold to pinpoint where mold is in your property. Then, we make a plan for mold remediation, with options including:
- Removal of Moldy Items – Mold does not only grow on the surface. The tiny spores can get into similarly tiny holes in wood, drywall, carpet, and other materials throughout your home. While some items can be cleaned, others need to be removed in order to avoid further mold problems. The more the mold has spread, the more needs to be removed.
- Encapsulation – When the mold cannot be wiped away nor the underlying surface removed and replaced, we can use encapsulation to keep the mold from spreading. We place a sealant over the surface that prevents mold from spreading laterally or releasing any more spores into the air. This reliably traps mold and can then be painted over to hide the visual signs.
- Surface Cleaning – Non-porous surfaces can be cleaned to remove remaining mold. Depending on the extent of mold, we use cleaning agents, HEPA vacuum cleaners, and other methods to pick up mold and leave the surface beneath sanitized.
- Air Scrubbing – When you have a mold infestation, the air around your property may contain an unhealthy level of invisible spores. We can use filters, ventilation, and more to reduce the particles found in the air.
- Monitoring – Advanced technology enables us to determine the concentration of mold, hidden moisture spots where mold may grow, types of mold, and other details that help us to eliminate mold and confirm that the property is free of fungal growth.
- Restoration – If we removed any drywall, flooring, or other parts of the property during remediation, we can replace and finish them so that they match the surrounding areas. The end result will leave no sign that mold was growing on the property.
Our safety precautions are also tailored to the mold remediation plan. From gloves, masks, and eye protection to full PPE, our team is equipped to work in locations with advanced mold infestations.
This is one of the features that set our professional mold remediation apart from attempting to manage mold on your own. Attempting to scrub away mold can disturb it, potentially exponentially increasing the number of airborne spores and putting your health at risk.
Because some disturbing of mold is natural during cleaning and demolition, we implement safety measures to prevent cross contamination. We turn off ventilation systems connected to the impacted rooms and seal any openings through which spores could move from one area to another.
We can also set up decontamination rooms on site so that our technicians cannot carry spores on their safety gear to uninfected areas as they move to and from the work area.
We customize the mold remediation plan to the specifics of the mold on your property, such as the size, type, and aggression of the infestation, and the property type. We have services for:
- Single Family Home Mold Remediation – Mold threatens the safety of your family and time spent at home can prolong exposure. We ensure your home and health is safe.
- Multi Family Property Mold Remediation – In apartments and condominiums, mold can be a problem that spreads throughout the property, reducing rent values and resulting in unhappy tenants.
- Commercial Property Mold Remediation – We work with offices, schools, hotels, food service, and more to remove mold and keep your employees and customers healthy.
Mold, in addition to being a concern to the health of you and your property, is also visually unattractive and can affect property values. These factors make it important to get rid of mold as quickly as possible, especially if it is found at commercial properties where it threatens your reputation.
Our 24 hour services give you someone to call the moment you first notice mold. They also allow for scheduling flexibility so that we can handle remediation outside of business hours for discretion and minimal interruption while still removing mold as quickly as possible.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Biohazard Clean up and Removal Services in Greenacres
At Rescue Clean 911, we provide effective biohazard cleanup services for any problem that you may be facing. Our team consists of NORMI and IICRC cleaning technicians that are equipped with industry-leading tools. Before we initiate the cleaning process, we’ll perform a total inspection of your property to identify the most affected areas.
Doing this allows us to tailor our cleaning method to your precise needs, once the process begins, our technicians will strategically target hazardous substances according to their toxicity. We employ the use of non-toxic solutions for all of our biohazard clean up procedures, ensuring cross contamination doesn’t occur during sanitization.
Our biohazard clean up services include the following:
• Urine and Feces cleaning
• Hazmat cleanup
• Sewage overflow remediation
• Blood clean up
• Animal waste/remains removal
• And much more
Our team wears protective safety gear throughout the entire cleaning process, this helps us isolate hazards preventing them from affecting those nearby. We use specialty equipment that allows us to clean deeper beneath the surface, providing microscopic biohazard elimination that is permanent.
All of our biohazard cleaning procedures also effectively neutralize odors associated with the contaminants, so your property is complete free of any bacteria or unpleasant smells. We offer 24/7 biohazard cleanup services so you can get the help you need anytime. Our services are accepted by a large number of insurance providers so we will also be able to help you with the claims process. Click to learn more about our blood crime scene cleanup services.If you would like an estimate, feel free to give us a call or fill out the contact form. Our biohazard cleanup services are available to all commercial and residential property owners located in Greenacres, FL. Rescue Clean 911 proudly offers 24 Hour Emergency Services. Contact us today for immediate response. Our team of professionals will be sure to restore your property to a clean and healthy condition!
Jump to a section:
Hoarding Clean up and Removal Services in Greenacres
Rescue Clean 911 is proud to employ a full team of hoarding clean up experts throughout the Greenacres FL area. We have an immediate response to any hoarder cleaning situations. The practice of hoarding can result in a dangerous environment within the home and around the property. When you hire us, hoarders and their families can rest assured we will safely cleanup and remove all the unused items.
Our technicians have received extensive training for all types of hoarding cleanup services. We are fully equipped with all necessary safety gear and cleaning products. It is our mission is to transform your unsafe environment back to a clean, safe and healthy condition. Regardless of the day, time or location, we always operate with an immediate response!
If there is ever a need for damage claims, we also work with several different insurance companies. Depending on the situation, there may be structural damages, mold growth or other types of water damages that exist as a result of the hoarding. Before you attempt to clean any of these situations, first speak with one of our trained & certified technicians. We are available to help 24/7. We never charge for a phone call or for helping by answering questions.
The stress that is attributed to any type of hoarding clean up is often unbearable. Allow our team of experts to perform the necessary hoarder cleaning and restoration services. In all of these situations, our team ensures your property is cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized to remove all smells.
Rescue Clean 911 proudly offers 24 Hour Emergency Services. Contact us today for immediate response. Our team of professionals will be sure to restore your property to a clean and healthy condition!
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Crime Scene Cleanup and Removal Services in Greenacres
Crime Scene Cleanup
Cleaning a crime scene is not something for the faint of heart or a self-learned sanitization specialist. Acts that involve violence or excessive force often times produce elements in the surrounding environment which can be hazardous. Substances such as blood, urine, saliva, and fecal matter carry with them serious biohazards which require professional solutions. Regular household cleaning products and methods do not work for biohazard material, and in some instances can make the scene worse.
If you know the location of or have a crime scene in your residence, you need to contact licensed cleaners who specialize in removing biohazards. At Rescue Clean 911, our team consists of IICRC and NORMI certified crime scene cleaners who are passionate about what they do.
There are so many potential biohazards present in crime scenes of any form, by using our industry-leading safety gear and non-toxic cleaning solutions, we’re able to deliver effective results that go beyond the surface. Our crime scene clean up process varies depending upon the nature of the particular event, this ensure that you get a personalized cleaning which addresses your immediate needs.
We perform comprehensive crime scene cleanup steps that isolate bio-hazardous materials while neutralizing the accompanying odors.
Our team is capable of handling all sorts of crime & biohazard situations including:
• Accident Scenes
• Suicide Scenes
• Body Decomposition
• Death Scenes
• And more
Our crime scene cleaning services are available 24hrs a day 7 days a week, so we’re just a call away when you need assistance. We practice strategic crime scene cleanup and only begin once our technicians have on their certified safety gear, this protects your property from being further contaminated during the cleaning process.
If you would like a quote, simply visit our website and fill out the form or give us a call. We can also help you get started with your insurance claims process as we’re accepted by many providers. Our crime scene cleaner services are available to all commercial and residential property owners in Greenacres, FL. Rescue Clean 911 proudly offers 24 Hour Emergency Services. Contact us today for immediate response. Our team of professionals will be sure to restore your property to a clean and healthy condition!
Jump to a section:
Suicide Cleanup and Removal Services in Greenacres
Cleaning a suicide scene is not something for the faint of heart or a self-learned sanitization specialist. Acts from suicide often times produce elements in the surrounding environment, which can be hazardous. Substances such as blood carry with them serious biohazards which require professional solutions. Regular household cleaning products and methods do not work for biohazard material, and in some instances can make the scene worse. This is why Rescue Clean 911 is here to help families and friends during these tough times.
Water Damage Restoration, Extraction, and Removal Services in Greenacres
Water Damage Restoration
Greenacres has been recognized multiple times as one of the 100 Best Communities For Young People. With beautiful parks and beaches and so many ways to stay active, it’s no wonder why so many people choose to call Greenacres, FL, home. If you own a home in Greenacres, you may find yourself in need of water damage restoration in Greenacres, FL, or mold removal services. Water damage can happen at a moment’s notice. Whether it’s caused by a leak, a broken pipe, or other plumbing issues, living in Greenacres also presents the risk of hurricanes and other natural flooding disasters.
No matter what may have caused your water damage, there is only one Greenacres water damage company that provides around the clock service for water damage repair and mold remediation in Greenacres. Rescue Clean 911 is the leader in Greenacres mold removal and Greenacres water damage restoration.
You can’t control when a disaster can strike. When it comes to water restoration in Greenacres, time is of the essence. Without immediate remediation, floods and leaks can damage the structure, foundation, and integrity of your home, cause a persistent mildew smell, and encourage the growth of dangerous mold spores. The licensed water damage remediation specialists are certified, bonded, and insured. With more than a decade of experience, our crews are uniquely qualified to help alleviate the stress and mitigate the risk of permanent damage associated with flooding and water damage.
A certified technician at Rescue Clean 911 is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in order to provide you with reliable, prompt, and effective water damage restoration and mold removal in Greenacres. Our team is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification and the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors. When you call the team at Rescue Clean 911, you can rest assured knowing that you are getting the most experienced restoration specialists and the highest level of customer care. Our team will explain the damage and guide you step by step through the process of the water removal and restoration process so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
Our mold removal service is a combination of services that are used to aid with the clean-up, removal, and prevention of mold in commercial and residential properties. Mold is a serious problem that can have disastrous effects on both your health and your property. Mold remediation is the best way to deal with it quickly and effectively so that you can rest assured the problem is fully solved. The team at Rescue Clean 911 is uniquely qualified and specially trained in locating mold even in hard to access areas of your home. We guarantee that when we provide you with mold removal services, our team will remove all traces of mold in your home and restore your home to a safe and healthy environment for you and your family.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Fire Damage Restoration, Extraction, and Removal Services in Greenacres
Fire Damage Restoration
In the aftermath of a fire, it’s not uncommon to feel confused and overwhelmed. Even a small fire can pollute the air throughout a property with harmful particles that do not disperse without the right treatments, making it important to trust fire damage restoration to professionals.
For fire damage repair in Greenacres, Rescue Clean 911 manages the entire process from start to finish, guaranteeing that your property is fully restored.
Ongoing Concerns After a Fire
The damage from fire is not limited only to the area where the flames were. Any smoke or toxic particles in the air are likely to spread throughout a property during a fire, and will continue spreading in the days afterward, especially if ventilation is limited when the property is secured.
There may also be water damage from firefighters putting out flames, along with odors that may seep into your property. These are only some of the reasons that it’s important to call Rescue Clean 911 as soon as possible after a fire.
We have 24 hour emergency services to assist with all of the damage caused by a fire, including:
- Burned Surfaces – Surfaces that have been significantly charred can possibly be cleaned, but might otherwise need to be removed and disposed of properly. We remove burn damage without spreading particulates around, and replace any damaged surfaces.
- Soot Residue – Soot consists of microscopic particles of burned material. It can be present in the air and settle into surfaces, seeping into tiny cracks. Soot causes ongoing staining and odors after a fire, but is also corrosive and can deteriorate materials and short out appliances.
- Chemical Compounds – Burning plastics releases the chemical compounds into the air. These can cause respiratory problems or potentially poisoning if present in high enough quantities.
- Structural Concerns – If flames have weakened support beams, ceilings, stairways, and other areas of a building, we can reinforce and repair so there is no chance of collapse.
- Damaged Home Contents – Many possessions and surfaces can be cleaned of soot. Those that cannot must be removed. Our technicians can help you determine what needs to go.
Our water damage repair can also address any of the effects caused by water from sprinklers or fire hoses used in dousing flames. Standing water needs to be removed immediately before it weakens surfaces or leads to mold damage.
Throughout the process, we prioritize empathy and speed when cleaning up after fire damage in Greenacres, FL. The effects of fire and loss of belongings can be a difficult challenge, and we want to help you be able to move forward.
Greenacres Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal from our service center in:
3133 Fortune Way Suite 20, Wellington, FL 33414
We Are Available
24 Hours a Day
Please let us know if you have a question, want to leave a comment, or would like further information about Rescue Clean 911.