Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal in
We Guarantee Top Quality Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal Services for you and your Family.
Juno Beach Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal from our service center in:
We Are Available
24 Hours a Day
Jump to a section:
Mold Remediation and Removal Services in Juno Beach
Mold can be a problem at any property in Juno Beach. All it takes is a small amount of consistent water, and it can eventually lead to mold in a home, condo, apartment, or commercial property within days. If the mold is permitted to grow, it can quickly cause property damage, health concerns, and become an infestation that requires professional assistance to remove.
Rescue Clean 911 offers Juno Beach mold remediation. We adapt our robust, state of the art solutions to your property and can schedule to your needs with 24 hour services.
Our mold remediation service can quickly and effectively handle any infestation at your property. After an initial inspection to confirm the scope of mold growth, we design a treatment strategy based on our findings. Removing mold depends on the level of mold growth present:
- Level 1 Mold Remediation – At this level, mold covers less than 10 square feet and the risks involved in cleaning are low. Some property owners will choose to clean a Level 1 infestation themselves, although it is still advisable to have us inspect the property first as some mold may be growing out of sight.
- Level 2 Mold Remediation – When mold covers between 10 and 30 square feet, disturbing the spores during cleaning can cause adverse health effects. We use protective gear and take steps to prevent the spread of spores before beginning the cleaning process. Depending where mold is growing, disinfecting detergents and our cleaning methods are often enough to remove it.
- Level 3 Mold Remediation – Mold growth between 30 and 100 square feet requires professional assistance to remediate. At this level, infested flooring, drywall, insulation, textiles, and other materials will often have to be disposed of safely and in line with local and federal regulations. We also must determine and fix the cause of moisture to curtail future mold growth.
- Level 4 Mold Remediation – Any mold growth that spans over 100 square feet on a property is dangerous and indicates a significant underlying problem. We handle this level of infestation with full PPE, control the moisture problem, remove any mold items or surfaces, and conduct an extensive cleaning and sanitization process to eliminate excess spores in the air.
Mold is not a problem that will go away on its own, but it also isn’t one you have to manage yourself. Rescue Clean 911’s mold remediation in Juno Beach is dedicated to protecting your property and your health from harmful spores.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Biohazard Cleanup and Removal Services in Juno Beach
Blood, urine and feces, and other fluids or minerals that comes from humans and animals are among the most dangerous forms of debris you can have on your property in Juno Beach. Organic materials can carry blood borne pathogens, bacteria, viruses, and more.
Because of the risks, biohazardous waste almost always requires immediate attention. Rescue Clean 911 provides 24/7 biohazard clean up for safe and professional service whenever an incident leaves harmful debris on your property.
Some of the most common causes of a biohazard emergency are:
- Bodily Injury
- Violent Crime
- Unattended Death
- Sewage Problems
Our team uses extensive protective equipment, and follows handling and disposal standards from OSHA, IICRC, and Florida state in all of our procedures. This minimizes any risks to you, our team, and the local community.
Our equipment and training also ensures we can identify biological waste, even if it has been absorbed into a surface, so that no contaminants are left behind. Biohazard emergencies can often be disturbing, and our team is trained and prepared to handle the clean up so you don’t have to.
Jump to a section:
Hoarding Cleanup and Removal Services in Juno Beach
Rescue Clean 911 is the leading provider of hoarding clean up in Juno Beach. Our services are suitable for dealing with the clutter, the hazardous waste, and the structural damage that results from hoarding, all while being respectful and understanding.
Even when the person involved with hoarding behavior is dedicated to restoring their property, the actual clean up process can be uncomfortable. The amount of clutter that needs to be disposed of and the compulsion to hold onto items can make the process feel impossible.
Working with a team that specializes in hoarding clean up makes the process easier, but we know that you need to trust the company you work with. In order to gain and keep your trust, Rescue Clean 911 will always:
- Give you the final say in all decisions.
- Keep you informed throughout the process so there are no surprises.
- Place your safety and well being first.
- Treat your property and possessions with respect.
- Manage clean up with a judgment free team.
In addition to working with a homeowner, we also offer hoarding clean up for property management, HOAs, or for compliance with a court order. Our hoarding clean up is highly adaptable to the situation and the type of damage, and our team is experienced in coping with what is often a stressful situation.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Crime Scene Cleanup and Removal Services in Juno Beach
A crime occurring on your property, whether you were directly involved with it or not, is a traumatic event. The fact that any clean up is left for the property owner to arrange makes the situation even worse. Crime scene clean up can entail biological debris that is both harmful and disturbing to remove, yet the longer it waits, the more dangerous that debris can become.
Rescue Clean 911 is a Juno Beach crime scene clean up company that provides 24/7 services to local properties. As a local business, we have extensive experience with crime scenes in South Florida and know the most effective process and the recommendations for working with property insurers.
Any violent crime will often result in some amount of blood or bodily fluids. These can contaminate:
- Walls and Ceilings
- Bedding and Mattresses
- Clothing and Other Textiles
Our team performs an in depth inspection to identify potentially infected areas both visually and with equipment that reveals bacteria and biological debris out of sight. When we find damaged materials, we collect them and dispose of them in accordance with the requirements issued by OSHA and the state.
Full sanitization and disinfection removes any remaining pathogens on the property and also helps remove staining and odors that can occur wherever biological material is present for even a few hours.
We can also provide comprehensive cleanup for non-violent crime scenes, such as meth labs or significant property damage caused by a break-in.
Jump to a section:
Suicide Cleanup and Removal Services in Juno Beach
A suicide on a property in Juno Beach can leave behind blood, bodily fluids, and other biological materials. Not only do these present health concerns if any pathogens are present, but cleaning them can have significant psychological effects, especially if you have just lost a loved one.
Rescue Clean 911 offers suicide clean up in Juno Beach at all types of residential and commercial properties. Our 24/7 services are provided by a highly trained and professional team.
We follow the same stringent safety procedures in all of our projects where we handle blood and other biohazards. We also use advanced equipment to find and remove blood and fluids that may not be visible externally. But we also understand the unique considerations of a suicide scene and use our skills to:
- Provide compassionate support for family and friends.
- Maintain a safe and respectful environment at the scene.
- Restore sentimental items that may have been damaged.
- Address all of your questions and concerns.
While safety is among our top priorities, we respect your decisions at every step so you can get the assistance you need at this time.
Water Damage Restoration, Extraction, and Removal Services in Juno Beach
Water damage in Juno Beach can be the result of a constant drip that builds up over time, such as a leaking roof or faucet, or it can happen all at once from an overflowing appliance, burst pipe, clogged plumbing, or storm floods.
Rescue Clean 911 is a local 24 hour Juno Beach water damage restoration company. We have 24/7 emergency service to respond immediately when you experience flooding and a range of the most advanced techniques and equipment to prevent and eliminate any damage. At residential and commercial properties, we act fast to limit the damage water causes and repair what has already occurred.
Depending on the source of flooding damage, water inside a property can present significant risks, making it important to clean quickly and professionally. The different health risks with water are grouped into three categories:
- Category 1 Water – This is clean water with few if any contaminants. It is considered harmless and could come from rain or a leaking water supply line. The health risks are low, but clean water can still cause significant structural damage.
- Category 2 Water – Water in this category may have some bacteria or viruses in that would cause a person to become sick. It is often tinted grey, and therefore called “grey water.” Water from appliances, backed up toilets without feces, waterbeds, and aquariums is considered grey water.
- Category 3 Water – Called “black water,” this water is highly contaminated and can lead to severe illness. Sewage, seawater, and water that contains chemicals are common examples of black water.
Water damage that falls into any category is best handled by the professionals at Rescue Clean 911. We have the personal protective equipment and technology to extract water safely no matter the risks and the strategies to dry out all the materials in your home before water can cause more damage. There is also the concern that standing water that starts out clean can collect germs and become dangerous within 24 hours, and our rapid response prevents this.
Water extraction involves removing any standing water and completely drying out all materials that have absorbed it. Because flooding can involve a large amount of water and high humidity in Juno Beach lengthens drying time, we use special equipment to dehumidify a space and speed evaporation. This limits structural damage, mold growth, and other challenges caused by water.
Our final steps are to clean and sanitize. Once water is dry, it can leave behind staining, bacteria, odors, and mold. We clean surfaces and belongings that can be safely restored. If damage is too far advanced to successfully restore flooring or walls, we can replace the damaged portions and finish them in a way that matches the remainder of the property.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Fire Damage Restoration, Extraction, and Removal Services in Juno Beach
The flames themselves are only the first source of damage in a property fire in Juno Beach. What remains after a fire can continue doing damage to the property and putting your health at risk long after the fire.
Rescue Clean 911 provides fire damage restoration in Juno Beach. We work with both residential and commercial properties after any kind of fire to provide a full scale restoration that is safe, empathetic, and effective.
After we examine the damage done by fire, we start the cleaning process by removing:
- Water – Firefighters and sprinkler systems need a large amount of water to douse flames, and can flood a property in the process. We dry out all surfaces so the fire damage is not compounded by excessive water damage.
- Soot – Soot is a byproduct of burning that can remain on surfaces and in the air after a fire. It causes corrosion, staining, odors, electrical problems, and respiratory irritation.
- Toxins – Many properties contain plastics and chemicals that are released into the air as toxins during a fire. Breathing these in high concentrations can have devastating effects.
- Damaged Possessions – Some possessions that have been burned or contaminated with soot are not safe to keep. Others can be cleaned and restored.
Cleaning this debris from fire ensures the property is safe again. But our Juno Beach fire damage restoration strives to bring your property back to the way it was before the fire. To accomplish this, we replace any areas that sustained irreparable damage, repaint, lay down new flooring, and more.
Please let us know if you have a question, want to leave a comment, or would like further information about Rescue Clean 911.