Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal in
We Guarantee Top Quality Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal Services for you and your Family.
Jump to a section:
Mold Remediation and Removal Services in Parkland
From the moment a mold spore lands on a damp surface, it can take less than 48 hours for it to become established, start an infestation, and begin to spread through the property. This accelerated timeline is a result of Parkland providing the ideal environment for mold growth. Warm weather and high humidity means the slightest amount of ongoing water problems can lead to mold.
While it is preferable to treat mold in these early stages, that isn’t always possible. Since mold likes the dark and damp, it often grows in the places property owners do not normally go, such as wall voids, behind cabinets and appliances, attics, beneath homes, and in unmaintained properties. By the time you notice mold, the infestation can be extensive.
The aggressive nature of mold growth in Parkland requires professional mold remediation, and Rescue Clean 911 is the leading local company for a thorough and professional cleanup. We provide mold remediation for residential and commercial properties, and also work with property managers to get rid of mold fast.
Our comprehensive services rely on up to date technology and methods in addition to our team’s expertise and experience. As an IICRC certified mold remediation company, we also use science backed and industry proven methods to guarantee successful remediation.
What Is Mold Remediation?
Mold remediation is often referred to as mold removal, but this is not entirely correct. The truth is that there is mold all around us, all the time. Mold plays an important role in the environment by assisting with the decomposition of plants, and the spores that mold growths release can be found floating in the area around every property.
Even indoors, air transfer from outside introduces mold spores. Our clothing, pets, and other objects we bring into a house can also carry spores. This mold is generally harmless.
Mold remediation deals with the mold inside homes that has become a health or structural risk. This happens when one of the mold spores in the air lands on a moist organic surface where it begins to grow, feeding off the moisture and organic material, such as drywall and wood, this growing mold begins to produce its own spores and start to spread further.
Mold growing inside your home or property presents a problem: Mold:
- Will continue to spread as long as moisture is present.
- Increases the percentage of toxic spores in the air to create unhealthy indoor air quality.
- Eats away at surfaces until they are pitted and corroded.
- Produces a musty odor that indicates mold growing to residents or visitors.
- Shows up as obvious staining that reduces a property’s value.
Mold remediation addresses the surface mold growth and the high number of mold spores in the air when necessary. It also focused on repairing any damage the mold caused while the infestation was present. While it does not remove all traces of mold from a property – a practice which would be near impossible and unnecessary – professional mold remediation leaves the property safe for those living or working there, without the risk of future mold growth.
The Process We Use for Mold Remediation in Parkland
Our mold remediation process is guided by IICRC standards, EPA requirements, and our own knowledge and training with mold in Parkland. We have firsthand experience with how quickly mold grows in the South Florida climate and the risks involved with eliminating it. We have a mold remediation process that is safe and effective in the long term. Our process includes:
- Locate and Assess Mold – In some cases, the location of the mold is evident, but not always. Sometimes it is the smell or the respiratory problems that first alert you to the presence of mold. When you do see mold, we also want to check for any additional mold that may be growing out of sight. During this inspection process, we determine the cause of the moisture as well in order to mitigate any additional mold growth.
- Implement Safety Precautions – As mold remediation can disturb mold spores and release them into the air, we take initial steps to seal the treatment area and provide adequate ventilation. This can involve shutting down HVAC systems, physically cordoning off adjacent rooms, and placing air scrubbers with HEPA filters to remove airborne particulates. Our team also uses personal protective equipment to avoid touching or spreading any mold.
- Clean Visible Mold – After moisture, mold growing on surfaces is the primary cause of a mold problem. Depending on the surface, we can often clean it with fungicides and bleaching agents that kill the spores on the surface and those that have burrowed within the pores.
- Remove Contaminated Materials – For surfaces that we cannot clean, we will remove the contaminated area altogether. This happens most often with carpets and other fabrics, drywall, and paper. These materials often contain organic matter that the mold consumes, so the mold can exist far beneath the top surface.
- Clean the Air – Vacuums and air scrubbers with HEPA filters collect any remaining mold particles in the air to return the air quality to normal levels. Our air monitoring technology provides us information about the spores in the air since they are invisible, making it possible for us to be certain when the air is sufficiently cleaned.
- Deodorize – After an extensive mold infestation, the musty smell may remain after the mold itself is removed. If this happens, we can deodorize the air and surfaces with odor barriers, foggers, and, in extreme cases, ozone machines.
We finish by restoring any damage caused by the mold. If we removed carpets, padding, sheetrock, insulation, wallpaper, or other items as we eliminated mold growths, we replace those so that it was like we were never there. We will also leave you with tips to prevent mold from growing back such as maintaining lowering household temperatures, increasing ventilation, and more that apply specifically to your Parkland property.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Biohazard Cleanup and Removal Services in Parkland
The team at Rescue Clean 911 are experts and leaders in the complex and precise processes of detection, removal, and cleaning of blood, bodily fluids, bone, and tissue matter, as well as all contaminated objects in your home. Our blood clean up, and hazmat cleanup specialists remove all traces of body fluids that are often hard to see or not easily accessed. Our goal is to provide you with
If you suspect that you may need biohazard clean up Parkland, we highly recommend calling one of our certified and trained professionals. It is vital to the safety of you and your loved ones that all remains and hazardous material be removed from your home or business. At Rescue Clean 911, we are experienced and qualified to handle all biohazard cleanup Parkland and blood cleanup Parkland.
Our biohazard clean up services include the following:
- Hazmat cleanup
- Feces and Urine cleanup
- Animal waste/remains removal
- Blood clean up
- Sewage overflow remediation
- And much more
All of our biohazard clean up methods use non-toxic chemicals to prevent cross contamination of your property. We also utilize odor neutralizing solutions which remove the unpleasant smell of biohazards completely.
Our staff receives extensive training in a variety of biohazard cleanup Parkland, including, crime scene cleanup, suicide cleanup, decomposition cleanup and the removal of biohazard waste resulting from hoarding. These services require the use of various OSHA approved chemicals. All of the chemicals we use are safe for you and your family. Whenever a traumatic event or disaster happens, we are always standing by to take your call. Our representatives are available to advise you and answer all of your questions about biohazard cleanup Parkland at no charge to you. Rescue Clean 911 is here to help when you need it.
Jump to a section:
Hoarding Cleanup and Removal Services in Parkland
Rescue Clean 911 is a comprehensive cleaning and restoration company that provides hoarding cleanup Parkland. Our professional hoarding cleanup services Parkland are designed to help with any home that has been affected by hoarding, gross filth, or excess clutter and is considered uninhabitable. Hoarder cleanup requires highly trained technicians that understand the process of cleaning, decontamination, and odor removal. At Rescue Clean 911, our hoarder cleaning services Parkland are designed to locate and safely eliminate all hazardous materials that result from hoarding. Hiring professional hoarding cleanup services Parkland for gross filth or hoarding is critical in preventing severe illnesses and harm and ensuring that you and your loved ones will have a safe, clean environment to return to.
Rescue Clean 911 is owned by a firefighter, paramedic, and registered nurse. Our team is uniquely trained and qualified to provide professional, trusted, and reliable hoarding cleanup Parkland. With training in all OSHA, state, and federal regulations, Rescue Clean is the leader in hoarder cleaning services Parkland.
Our company uses all OSHA approved chemicals that are safe for you and your loved ones. We understand that when you require hoarding cleanup Parkland, that our professionals must be compassionate and experienced in the emotional and psychological complexities that hoarder cleanup entails.
If you need hoarding cleanup Parkland, it is important that you do not attempt to clean the site yourself. Our highly knowledgeable and qualified staff receives extensive training in removing excess property, trash, and personal effects.
Our certified and trained specialists are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to be there for you when you need us. We are happy to answer all of your hoarding clean up Parkland questions and to advise you on the safest and most thorough way to restore your property to a clean and safe environment. Rescue Clean 911 is ready to help you in every way we can.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Crime Scene Cleanup and Removal Services in Parkland
Crime Scene Cleanup
The leaders in crime scene cleanup Parkland are at Rescue Clean 911. After a crime has occurred, it important to hire a professional cleaning and decontamination service to restore your home or business to a safe environment. Our highly trained and experienced crime scene cleaners are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, to assist you in crime scene cleanup Parkland.
Our team has specialized training in the proper detection and removal of all biohazard materials, including bodily fluids, blood, tissue and bone matter, contaminated clothing, and other hazardous materials that could pose a risk of injury to you or your loved ones. With over 13 years of experience in the use and handling of various chemicals as a hazmat tech and his extensive nursing knowledge, our founder at Rescue Clean 911 offers the highest quality training for crime scene cleaners.
Rescue Clean 911 is committed to offering thorough and comprehensive crime scene cleaning Parkland. Each crime scene cleaner at Rescue Clean 911 has received extensive training in crime scene cleanup, and in the use of various chemicals, all of which are OSHA approved and entirely safe for you and your family.
Rescue Clean 911 is the top-rated company for crime scene cleanup Parkland. We work with several different insurance companies and offer budget-friendly payment options. We believe that if you need to hire high-quality crime scene cleaners, that safe, trusted, and reliable restoration work should be accessible to everyone.
Call Rescue Clean 911 any time day or night. Our representatives will answer all of your crime scene clean up Parkland questions and can advise you on crime scene cleanup Parkland at no cost to you. At Rescue Clean, our only goal is to provide you with the support you need and a safe and secure environment to return to following any traumatic event.
Jump to a section:
Suicide Cleanup and Removal Services in Parkland
When a suicide occurs, there are many specific and necessary procedures required to remove all traces of blood, bodily fluid, bone, and tissue matter. Our team is trained to detect matter that is not visible and thoroughly decontaminate your home with safe OSHA approved chemical cleaners, all of which are safe for you and your family.
Our suicide clean up Parkland includes additional efforts by our technicians to remove any evidence of suicide and to remove reminders for family members and friends. Our technicians can also clean and restore sentimental items during the restoration process. We highly recommend consulting a professional service like Rescue Clean 911 to assist and guide you through suicide cleanup Parkland.
Our certified technicians are available when you need them. We are committed to treating you with care and compassion during the most challenging times in your life. Our goal is to make sure that you can are left with a fully restored and safe environment to live or work following a suicide. We work with many insurance companies and have flexible payment options available. At Rescue Clean 911, we want to make sure quality and professional suicide cleanup Parkland is accessible to everyone that may need it.
We are available 24 hours day 7 days a week to answer all of your questions and to advise you on suicide cleaning Parkland. We are always available to take your call and are happy to answer all of your questions and advise you in your need for suicide cleanup Parkland.
Water Damage Restoration, Extraction, and Removal Services in Parkland
Water Damage Restoration
Water is known as an element that feeds life. But as soft and important as water is, it can also be dangerous. On your property, flooding on any scale in Parkland results in short and long term consequences that can leave you wondering if your home is at risk. If there is a chance the water could contain bacteria or chemicals, there is further cause to worry.
Rescue Clean 911 is here 24/7 to help property owners in Parkland with water damage repair. We act fast with 24 hour service to stop water from coming in, completely dry your property, and address any damage the water caused. We’re also available to help with less urgent issues during normal business hours or at a time that is convenient to you.
As a local company, we have worked with all of the various types of flooding that impact homes and commercial properties in Parkland. Some of the most frequent causes of water damage in Parkland include:
- Plumbing Issues
- Appliance Malfunctions
- Building Failures (Causing Leaks During Rain)
- HVAC Leaks
- Broken Pipes
- Storm Flooding
Many of these issues will cause immediate flooding, a large amount of water, and a situation that requires immediate professional assistance. But even water damage that results from long term water exposure can require remediation from Rescue Clean 911 to remove ingrained stains, odors, mold, and bacteria.
Advantages of Professional Parkland Water Damage Restoration
Flooding inside a property needs to be handled as quickly as possible. Each moment standing water is inside your home, there is a growing risk for damage, bacteria, odors, and mold. Letting the water dry on its own is not a viable solution, and needs to be addressed quickly before causing long term or permanent damage.
Rescue Clean 911 uses a comprehensive water remediation process that extracts and evaporates the remaining water before repairing any effects. This provides the benefits of being:
- Technology-Based – The reasons natural evaporation is so slow is that Parkland is humid already and a flooded property will have humidity increased beyond normal levels. Water may also have absorbed into dense materials like concrete or wood that have few pores through which that water can evaporate. We use technology to speed this process, such as dehumidifiers, air movers, and other solutions to create a drier environment for optimal evaporation.
- Fast and Efficient – You want to treat flooding as soon as you safely can. This limits damage and health risks and usually results in a faster and less intensive cleanup process. That is why we provide 24 hour emergency water damage and flooding service and we can generally be at your property in Parkland within 1 to 2 hours after your call.
- Safer – There are unseen risks to cleanup. Live electrical lines, pathogens in the water, structural damage, and other challenges can make the process dangerous. Putting off cleanup can also be risky. Our team is familiar with all of the risks and uses an array of protective equipment to ensure our safety on the job site.
- Complete Restoration – Water damage repair from Rescue Clean 911 leaves your property completely restored. We clean surfaces, sanitize and disinfect, purify the interior air, replace damaged structural components and fixtures, and more.
At Rescue Clean 911, we also know to look for other signs of damage. Water can cause a structure to weaken. It can be a breeding ground for mold, particularly in the insulation and subflooring that can remain damp long after other surfaces are dry.
We know how and where to look for signs of these issues so that we can resolve them as part of our initial service. Our goal is to have your property completely restored after flooding without you needing to worry about related problems in the future.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Fire Damage Restoration, Extraction, and Removal Services in Parkland
Fire Damage Restoration
After you or the fire department extinguishes the flames at a property fire in Parkland, the property owner is left to manage the cleanup process. Many homeowners are dealing with destroyed belongings, relocation, and stress in the aftermath of a fire, and having to face cleaning up is both emotionally challenging and potentially dangerous, depending on the extent of the flames.
Rescue Clean 911 manages fire damage restoration in Parkland with compassion and knowledge. You can be assured that we will clean and repair your home in a way that eliminates safety hazards, the remnants of the fire, and the damage caused by flames. During fire damage restoration, we:
- Remove soot and smoke residue from walls and furniture.
- Extract and evaporate the water used in firefighting.
- Help you sort through damaged possessions and clean any that are safe to keep.
- Eliminate toxic chemical compounds or particles in the air.
- Deodorize the property.
- Replace any charred or deteriorated surfaces.
Our fire damage restoration is ideal for homes in Parkland, but is also suitable at apartments, condos, businesses, offices, and any other location that has experienced a fire on site. We customize our response to your needs whether you are impacted by a more localized fire or one that now prevents you from returning to the property. In every case, we work to ensure that your property is safe and restored.
Parkland Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal from our service center in:
3133 Fortune Way Suite 20, Wellington, FL 33414
We Are Available
24 Hours a Day
Please let us know if you have a question, want to leave a comment, or would like further information about Rescue Clean 911.