Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal in
We Guarantee Top Quality Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal Services for you and your Family.
Jump to a section:
Mold Remediation and Removal Services in The Acreage
Mold Remediation in The Acreage, FL
Mold is everywhere, and any property in The Acreage naturally has some spores floating around both indoors and out. It is when these spores come in contact with wet items that they become a problem. Any moist area provides a place for spores to establish and grow, eating away at the surface they live on and releasing more spores into the air.
Mold remediation is the process of removing the visible mold and reducing mold spores on the property to mitigate any health risks. Rescue Clean 911 provides certified mold remediation in The Acreage with industry leading services and techniques.
Why Choose Professional Mold Remediation?
“Black mold” has a reputation for being dangerous, but this is not entirely correct. Many different species of mold and mildew appear black in color, and not all are harmful. It is Stachybotrys Chartarum people are referring to when they say black mold. This species can be found in properties in The Acreage and can cause significant respiratory problems and other illnesses.
However, it is not the only dangerous type of mold. Other colors can also cause illness, such as:
- Green Mold
- White Mold
- Orange Mold
- Purple Mold
- Yellow Mold
Just as not all black mold is dangerous, not all mold of other colors is safe, and even a less harmful type of mold can become problematic when it is allowed to spread.
Attempting to clean up mold on your own increases these health risks as the areas get disturbed during the cleaning process. If any area is missed, you may also have a false sense of security while mold continues to grow.
Rescue Clean 911 uses a comprehensive mold remediation process, a range of technology, and all recommended safety gear and precautions for an effective remediation process. We are knowledgeable about local mold growth and can efficiently remove mold, eliminate hazardous spores, and prevent future mold growth with even the most aggressive infestations.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Biohazard Cleanup and Removal Services in The Acreage
Biohazard Cleanup in The Acreage
Rescue Clean 911 are specialists in biohazard cleanup in The Acreage. Our 24 hour blood clean up and biohazard remediation allows us to mitigate risks at your home or business fast.
Whenever there is a potential for blood, bodily fluids, tissue, or human waste to be on your property, professional biohazard clean up is a necessity. Cleaning up this type of debris can be mentally difficult and risky. Missing any spots can cause problems in the long term.
Because of the pathogens that may be found in organic materials, there are also regulations in place that determine how any contaminated materials must be disposed of, and safety precautions that need to be taken to keep yourself safe.
Some of the situations that result in biological contamination include:
- Sewage Backup
- Unattended Death
- Violent Crime
- Trauma Scenes
As certified biohazard clean up specialists, Rescue Clean 911 uses advanced practices to thoroughly clean and sanitize a site after an incident. But we also understand that many of the events that require biohazard clean up can be painful or traumatic and we use a client focused approach to clean and restore your property while working to minimize any stress or pain you are dealing with.
Jump to a section:
Hoarding Cleanup and Removal Services in The Acreage
Hoarding disorder is characterized by the inability to part with possessions and/or a compulsion to collect or buy more items until the number of items in a house makes it difficult to live comfortably or safely.
Cleaning a hoarding property in The Acreage is more than sorting through items and tossing what is no longer needed. The process can often be filled with emotions, especially if the person with compulsive hoarding disorder is involved. Health hazards and more extensive property damage also need to be taken into account.
At Rescue Clean 911, we know all of the risks involved in hoarding and the clean up process. Our comprehensive hoarding clean up in The Acreage can restore any impacted property.
Types of Cleanup Required for Hoarding
The primary goal of hoarding cleanup is to remove the excessive clutter around a residence. Collections of belongings and unwanted debris take up valuable living space, make it difficult to move around, and cause important possessions to become lost.
Beyond disposing of clutter, hoarding situations can yield other types of property damage, either as a result of items that were hoarded or as a concurrent form of damage that went undetected or unmaintained. We may need to use any of the following property repair and restoration solutions depending on the situation:
- Mold Remediation – Mold may grow on objects, food, walls, or carpet. Wherever it grows, it will release spores into the air that spread throughout the property. These spores may either be inhaled, come into contact with skin or food, or settle on new surfaces to begin growing. We remove any surface with mold and purify the air to reduce spores to healthy levels.
- Biohazard Cleanup – Blood, needles, bodily fluids, and remains, whether they be from people or animals, need special handling and disposal to avoid exposure to bloodborne pathogens and communicable diseases. We handle biohazardous waste with extensive precautions.
- Feces Removal – If cats, dogs, or pest animals are on the property, there is a probability that feces and urine are also dispersed throughout the home’s contents. A damaged sewage system can also lead to human feces. Both of these situations are biohazards and need to be handled appropriately.
- Odor Neutralization – Collected debris, especially when it harbors mildew, mold, waste, and other decay, releases odors that can permeate walls, flooring, and furniture. We use special cleaning products and technology to remove any odors that persist after clutter is gone.
- Water Damage Repair – Structural damage and stressed pipes can result in water inside the home, either built up over time or as the result of an emergency. Water damage weakens structural elements and can often contain pathogens or lead to mold growth. We address deterioration and staining caused by water, as well as address the cause of the incoming water.
Sometimes, hoarding can also be tragically combined with unattended deaths or suicide. We are able to provide support with the specific forms of biohazard remediation needed to restore the property.
Rescue Clean 911 is experienced with each type of property cleanup and uses scientifically backed methods across all services to identify, clean, sanitize, and restore damaged items.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Crime Scene Cleanup and Removal Services in The Acreage
Crime Scene Cleanup
Violent crime is a rare occurrence in The Acreage, but if it has happened on your property, you need an expert you can trust to remediate the damage on your property. Rescue Clean 911 is a locally owned company certified in crime scene clean up.
At Rescue Clean 911, we are experienced with the physical aftermath a murder, assault, or other crime can cause on a property. The evidence can be disturbing in addition to being dangerous to handle, and it is never recommended that the property owner attempt to clean up themselves.
Our team approaches crime scene clean up with safety and efficiency as our priorities. Through ongoing training, each of our specialists is up to date in the latest safety and cleaning techniques. We work quickly to clean up blood, bodily fluids, tissue, needles, drugs, and any other debris that may be left after at a crime scene to leave your property free of reminders and harmful pathogens.
Jump to a section:
Suicide Cleanup and Removal Services in The Acreage
After the pain of losing a loved one to suicide, you should not also have to deal with cleaning up the scene where it happened. Instead, Rescue Clean 911 can help you through the event by managing removal of debris, sanitization, and restoration of any damaged surfaces with our biohazard clean up services in The Acreage.
Beyond avoiding the emotional and psychological repercussions of having to clean blood and tissue on your own, relying on Rescue Clean 911 for thorough cleaning is important because:
- Blood and bodily fluids can contain pathogens.
- Decomposing organic materials leave strong odors behind.
- Adjacent surfaces can become contaminated although blood may not be visible.
- Keepsakes can be damaged during the suicide, but professionally restored.
Through our 24/7/365 service and a team that is dedicated to your peace of mind, we strive to be there for you in difficult moments and provide any restoration services necessary to help remove signs of suicide from the property and help you move forward on your property.
Water Damage Restoration, Extraction, and Removal Services in The Acreage
Water Damage Repair in The Acreage
With a flat geography and an elevation nearly at sea level, homes and properties in The Acreage are at a high risk for flooding during storms and hurricanes. But these aren’t the only causes of water damage in the area. An aging plumbing system, an overflowing dishwasher or washing machines, a clogged toilet, or a small hole in your roof can let in water.
No matter where it comes from, water in your home needs to be removed fast. Rescue Clean 911 provides 24 hour emergency professional water damage repair in The Acreage for damage resulting from a small leak to a massive flood. Our restoration procedures can be adapted to every size property and all scopes of damage.
Our Flood Damage Restoration Process
The extent of our technology and equipment makes it possible for us to work quickly and efficiently when large amounts of water are present and adjust our process to the specific type of flooding you are experiencing. After we have taken steps to prevent any additional flooding:
- Water Extraction – Standing water rarely dries up on its own. Pumps and other methods help us remove all the extra water so that we only have to dry out what has been absorbed.
- Drying – Humid conditions in The Acreage make it difficult for surfaces to dry quickly. We use dehumidifiers and fan systems to make the drying process as fast as possible so water can evaporate before it causes more damage.
- Cleaning and Deodorization – Properties where flooding has occurred can harbor bacteria, have unsightly stains, and smell musty after the water is dry. Our thorough cleaning process kills germs, removes mineral buildup and debris, and eliminates odors.
- Repair – There are some materials that cannot be recovered after water damage, especially if the damage is severe. Paper based materials, paint, sheetrock, carpeting, and upholstery are the first to be affected, but woods and even concrete can be affected during intense flooding. We can replace any areas that show signs of physical or cosmetic damage after absorbing water.
We are also available for sewage backups, taking care to remove the potential for pathogens from your property. We know how important it is to handle water damage quickly, both for your property’s safety and your peace of mind. Our 24/7 emergency repair services are here to give you help when you need it with our local team ready to be at your property within hours.
24/7 LOCAL RESPONSE
Fire Damage Restoration, Extraction, and Removal Services in The Acreage
Fire Damage Restoration
When a fire happens in your residential or commercial property, the sooner it is restored the easier it is to move forward. But there is cleaning that needs to be completed before you can safely move back in.
Not all fire damage is clearly evident, nor is it simple to clean. Working with Rescue Clean 911 for fire damage restoration in The Acreage is the best way to ensure that a property is completely cleaned and restored after a fire.
The types of destruction that we may need to address after a fire include:
- Soot and Smoke Damage – Residue from soot and smoke after a fire causes staining, odors, corrosion, and electrical shorts. It is also harmful to breathe in.
- Water Damage – Water used to put a fire out can sit in your property, soaking into walls, floors, and furniture and leading to odors and mold.
- Burn Damage – Surfaces or possessions that have been charred by flames may be permanently damaged and need to be replaced.
- Structural Damage – Fire can weaken a building and make it unsafe to walk through before damaged areas are reinforced.
Like all property restoration, fire damage repair takes time and it can be an emotional process. We aim to make it as easy as possible by working efficiently and with respect for your property and situation.
The Acreage Water Damage Restoration & Mold Removal from our service center in:
3133 Fortune Way Suite 20, Wellington, FL 33414
We Are Available
24 Hours a Day
Please let us know if you have a question, want to leave a comment, or would like further information about Rescue Clean 911.