Emergency Roof Repair: Roof Tarps & Installation in Florida with Rescue Clean 911
It rains here in Florida. If something happens to your roof, it immediately becomes an urgent issue. It takes only a little bit of rain to cause long lasting and potentially hazardous water damage. Even on sunny days, a damaged roof can mean pests, excess heat, sun damage, and more.
That is why every damaged roof is an emergency, and requires an experienced, 24-hour team that can come quickly to prevent any further damage and make sure that your property is protected.
Rescue Clean 911 is a disaster repair and restoration company. We are able to supply the services that your property needs when faced with any type of serious damage. If something has happened to your roof, we can supply roof tarp, roof repair, and more to make sure that the damage is stopped and the area is restored. Call us 24-hours a day at 561-375-5939, and our team will be there fast to provide the support you need.
Jump to a section:
Contact Us Today
About Rescue Clean 911 – South Florida’s Best Roof Repair Service
Rescue Clean 911 serves the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and the surrounding region all throughout South Florida. We’re a full service disaster and damage restoration company, providing support no matter what problems you have with your commercial or residential property.
No project is too large or small. Whether you notice some water and are trying to figure out how to stop a roof leak, or you experienced severe damage due to thunderstorms, trees, or other sizeable objects and events, our technicians are able to come fast to figure out what is needed for the project and make sure that any further damage is stopped and the roof itself is repaired.
We do this through a variety of services, each one tailored to the needs of your property. Our services include:
- Roof Tarping
- Roof Repair
- Water Damage Restoration, and More
Because roof issues can happen at any time, Rescue Clean 911 makes ourselves available 24/7/365, with technicians that can come as soon as possible to provide the cleaning and protection service that your property needs to make it safe for you and your family and prevent future damage.
We also service commercial clients. We’re able to protect and repair the roof on commercial properties throughout the region, no matter how large or small. In every case, we make sure to deliver professional, safe, and supportive service to reduce stress, costs, and the affects of damage to your property.
Rescue Clean 911 was founded by a Nick Massimino, an experienced firefighter, paramedic, and registered nurse. After seeing both the physical and emotional affects of property damage, he created Rescue Clean 911 as a way to offer disaster repair and restoration from a company and people that genuinely care. Today he provides his services throughout the entire South Florida community, with a team that is as careful and respectful as they are thorough.
Our Emergency Roof Tarp Service
It is easy to forget about how critical a complete, fully functioning roof is until something goes wrong. All it takes is a small hole – the size of a dime, or less – before almost any potential hazard is able to enter.
Water damage is the greatest risk. On a rainy day, gallons of water can fit through a hole the size of a coin, leading to anything from a small leak to a flood in your attic. The effects are often fast and significant, and the longer it takes for it to be sealed, the more the holes will get bigger, the rot/mold will get worse, and the damage will become more expensive and vast.
It’s not just rain that property owners need to worry about either. Pests are also likely to use the opening to find safety and comfort inside of your property. All it takes is a hole the size of a quarter, which is enough space to attract:
Even roof rats, with their large bodies, can squeeze their way into those small spaces, and the larger the hole is the more pests will come.
But the problem is that roof repair typically cannot happen right away. You need the right weather, the right parts, and the right lighting in order to make sure the roof is rebuilt correctly. It can take time, something you may not have – especially if there is a risk of rain or high humidity.
That’s where emergency roof tarping service becomes so important. At Rescue Clean 911, we provide a tight, thorough tarping of your roof. We come right away, quickly assess where any of the leaks or damage may be, and then put a durable and nearly air-tight tarp over the roof in order to stop the roof leak and prevent any further damage.
Roof tarping reduces the urgency of the roof damage. It makes it possible to have a full and unrushed assessment and inspection to determine what needs to be replaced or repaired. Then, when the weather is right and all the parts are needed, the tarp can be removed and the repair can take place.
Rescue Clean 911 provides roof tarping for both residential and commercial properties. We have enough tarp to handle even a large amount of damage, and additional services and support to assist with any other disaster related restoration may be needed.
Our Roof Damage Repair Service
Rescue Clean 911 is a disaster cleanup and restoration company. That means that it’s our role not only to stop the damage, but also to help you rebuild after. We know how difficult it can be to find and manage multiple contractors. That’s why we do all of the work in-house, including our roof repair service.
Our team understands the needs of not only roofing, but entire properties. In cases of severe damage, that means that we are able to address anything that may need to be repaired or replaced:
- Substrates, and More
We always do our best to offer competitive rates and work with insurance companies whenever possible. Our team works quickly and guarantees everything that we do, so you don’t have to worry about the quality of our work or our commitment to your satisfaction.
Because we are able to offer both emergency commercial roof repair and emergency residential roof repair for damaged roofing, we are typically also available earlier repair services than many specialty roofing companies – many of whom are booked out for months or only work on specific types of projects. We know how important it is to patch a roof leak fast, and we’ll be there as soon as we can to remove the temporary roof tarp and get to work on rebuilding.
Our Cleanup, Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Removal, and Related Services
Another reason to consider Rescue Clean 911 for your roof tarping and roof repair services is that, as a full service disaster cleanup and restoration company, we are able to help with any type of damage, cleanup, or other project at any time – including those that may be directly related to roof damage and roof leaks. We can offer services that include, but are not limited to:
- Board Up Services – Sometimes the damage isn’t limited to the roof. In a severe storm, or when a tree falls, there may also be window damage, siding damage, and more. In those situations, we can also provide board up services that seal the exterior of your property, preventing water, pests, or unwanted visitors from entering.
- Roof Damage Cleanup – Small leaks may not create big messes. But when the damaged area is larger, often times there is significant cleanup needed as well. Large scale cleanup is our specialty, able to safely remove everything from trees to roofing materials to pest feces and more, all to make sure that your roof, attic, and other areas of your property are clean and safe for you and your family or employees.
- Water Damage Repair – Your roof offers protection from many different elements. But above all else, its primary purpose is to protect your property from rain. When there’s a problem with your roof, there is a significant risk of excess water coming into your property. That water, which is known as “gray water” or “black water” because of its contact with pathogens, can have a devastating effect on the property if it is allowed to linger. We provide 24 hour emergency water removal and damage restoration services to prevent further challenges.
- Mold Removal – Smaller leaks can often go unnoticed. But the longer a leak is allowed to occur, the more of a risk there is of mold. Mold, made up of fungi that feed on organic matter, can continually damage a property over time as it grows and spreads. Many people also have allergies to molds, and some types of mold spores are toxic. These are all reasons that even the smallest leak can become a major challenge, and fast.
- Pest Cleanup, Fire Damage Repair, and More – Rescue Clean 911 is a full service disaster cleanup and restoration company, able to handle any challenge no matter how severe or dangerous. That means that we are also available for supplementary services that may be needed depending on the causes and length of your roof damage. If you need us to remove pests are wildlife, assist in the cleanup of fire related damage, remove biohazards, and more, our team is always available to help.
Just as the causes of roof damage can vary, the challenges associated with damaged roofing and properties can also require different solutions. We’re available to provide that support – through tarping, cleanup, repair, and more – to ensure that your property is still operational and that you are able to live or work on it for years to come.
By the time we’ve finished any restoration project, we leave your home as though the damage never occurred – often better than it was when we found it. Our services are able to help you maintain your property value and will make it a bit easier for you to move on from the damage and continue your life.
Jump to a section:
Causes of Roof Damage in South Florida
Like any type of property damage, roof damage may vary from a small leak to large scale property destruction. They can also be very location specific. For example, in other parts of the world, heavy snow and ice can cause significant damage to a property’s roof.
But here in South Florida, where it hasn’t snowed since 1977, ice is not a major concern. Instead, we have issues like hurricanes, which can completely rip off an aging roof and cause sizeable damage in a very short amount of time.
At Rescue Clean 911, we’re available to help no matter what type of damage has occurred. Some of the most common causes of roof damage locally include, but are not limited to:
- Fallen Tree Branches – If you have any trees near your home, a fall tree or a fallen tree branch can cause substantial damage. Larger branches may have a heavy weight that can easily break through a roof. But even smaller branches can lead to some damage if the roof is older and the branch pulls or pushes into the roof in the wind.
- Uncleaned Roof – The average roof is fairly durable. But – especially as it ages – its ability to withstand heavy weights can be strained. As leaves, branches, dirt, and other elements start to pile on your roof, they can start to become heavier and heavier (especially after it rains), ultimately putting so much pressure on a roof that it causes leaks or collapse. Regular roof cleaning can prevent some of this risk, but if you’re not cleaning your roof regularly, moderate to severe damage is possible.
- Animals – Different types of animals all have the potential to contribute to roof damage. Some insects and wildlife use roofing material to nest. Others eat into the roofing material or the wood beneath it. Others peck into the roof. Others scratch up the roof, and so on. Often these issues only lead to a small leak, but if not tarped and repaired, that small leak can contribute to water damage, mold, or a larger leak later.
- Wind – All weather will damage the roof over time. Rain, for example, can soak into any leaves and debris on your roof and ultimately cause a heavy weight that may lead to damage. But wind is perhaps the most notorious weather event that can damage a roof, and here in the Miami and Fort Lauderdale area, we have high winds at different times of the year that can lead t
- Poor Drainage – If your roof isn’t draining properly, or you have gutters on your roof that are clogged, then rainwater may not be able to drain off of the roof. If that happens, the roofing material beneath the water can start to rot, which makes it more susceptible to damage.
- Poor Installation – Not all roof related damage is the result of unforeseen events. Sometimes, the installation of the roof itself may be to blame. Roofing that was not installed property can start to break away or deteriorate faster than
- Age – All roofing will age. Even the UV rays from the sun have the potential to damage a roof slowly over time. If your roof – or even just your property itself – is past its lifespan and has not had any reinforcements or repair, it is possible for the roof to eventually wear away or collapse.
Finally, the humidity that we experience here in Florida can also play a contributing role. Many of the causes of roof damage are the result of either water or water retention. In sunny and low humidity conditions, small amounts of water have a tendency to evaporate, especially when your roof is draining properly. But in our high humidity, evaporation can be more difficult. That means that the potential for rot and heavy weight is higher than it might be for other parts of the country that are less humid.
Here in Florida, there are many different issues that can potentially damage your property. At Rescue Clean 911, we can address all of them, with comprehensive services designed to restore both your property and your peace of mind.
Types of Roofs We Work With
Our roof tarping, roof repair, and roof replacement services are designed to address the needs of any type of property, and thus essentially any type of roofing material. We have an intimate knowledge of how both residential and commercial properties are built, and can put that knowledge to work both with our temporary roof tarp services and our roof repair service.
As a result, we work with any type of roofing material, including:
- Asphalt and Composition Roofing
- Wood Shake
- Concrete Tile
- Metal and Aluminum Shake
- Rolled/Flat Roof
- Clay Tile
- Vinyl, and More
Like any good roofing company, we understand how to install a long lasting roof that is both aesthetically pleasing and functionally effective. But unlike a traditional roofing company, we also know how to address all of the potential effects of disaster, including any mold or moisture that may have affected your property. This means that we are able to handle all your need, all in one place.
Technicians with Rescue Clean 911 have received extensive training in crime scene cleanup and in the use of various chemicals, all of which are OSHA approved and completely safe to you and your family.
In conjunction with specialized training in the detection and removal of bio-hazardous materials, our technicians will restore your house or place of business to a safe environment.
Rescue Clean 911 works with several different insurance companies, therefore we are often able to bill your insurance company directly.
If insurance covers the cost of our services, the only payment required from you will be your policy deductible.
If insurance coverage is not available, we do offer several different payment plans, which generally suit most budgets.
We provide service to the entire South Florida area including Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, and Martin county.
Jump to a section:
Commercial Roof Tarping and Roof Repair Services
Disaster doesn’t just happen to residential roofs. Commercial properties may also find that they are in desperate need for someone to come fast to install a temporary roof tarp, stop a roof leak, or otherwise help make sure that the property is protected from rain, moisture, and other elements.
Even a small amount of damage can me potentially thousands of dollars in property damage, lost work, and so much more, and so the sooner you can have a roof repair company come to both assess and fix the problem, the better.
Rescue Clean 911 provides 24/7 service that responds fast if you’re faced with an emergency, delivers tarping and other services right away – even in bad weather – and always prioritizes the customer experience. We’re here to make sure that your roofing needs are met, all by our experienced and highly trained roofing and disaster restoration specialists.
We have an intimate understanding of all different types of commercial roofs and materials, including metal roof repair and flat roof repair, and we have the tools and equipment needed to handle tasks both large and small. No matter what size or type of property you manage throughout the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and West Palm Beach region, we’ll be able to arrive fast and stop further damage right away.
Why Choose Rescue Clean 911?
It doesn’t matter if you need someone to patch a roof leak or are looking for a full service company to repair a giant hole in your roof after a major disaster. It’s important to find a company that you can trust to handle every single component of the work – someone that is going to care about you as a customer, and also treat your property the way they would their own.
That’s what you get with Rescue Clean 911. We were founded with the idea that restoration is not just about your property. It’s also about you, your safety, and your mental health. Property damage is stressful, and we want to make sure that when we’re done, you feel confident that all the work we completed was done right and to the best of our abilities.
Rescue Clean meets this goal in a variety of ways. When you elect to use Rescue Clean 911 for your roofing or other restoration project, you’ll work with a team that cares, with benefits that include:
- No service project is too large or too small.
- Every member of our team treats you and your property with respect.
- We work fast, but also thoroughly and in accordance with all safety steps.
- Every team member is thoroughly trained and vetted.
- We offer transparent pricing and work with insurance agencies as much as possible.
- We’ll answer every question that you have along the way to help restore your faith in your property.
We’re also licensed, insured, and bonded. Our work is guaranteed, and while we never expect to hear about any problems with the quality of our care, we do respond fast if you ever have any concerns.
When someone calls us, it is typically because they are faced with a minor or significant disaster. We recognize that it is our responsibility to decrease the severity of that disaster and help ensure that your life is back to normal again as best as possible.
Start Your Service 24 Hours a Day – Call for Roof Tarping or Roof Repair
If you’re faced with a hole in your roof right now, or you’ve spotted any leak, no matter how severe, it’s important to get help fast. At Rescue Clean 911, we’ll be there right away to provide the help that you need.
With every service available, from emergency temporary roof tarping to high quality roofing and roof repair to water damage, mold remediation, and many other services, Rescue Clean 911 is the local leader in providing everything you need for roof damage of any severity, and kind, on any day.
The best way to address your roof is to contact Rescue Clean 911 today. Someone from our team will come down as soon as possible, either immediately for emergencies or at a time that is convenient to you. We’ll bring the tarp with us to get the process started, and we will then make sure that we’ve fully assessed the extent of the damage and get you scheduled for roof repair fast. Give us a call 24 hours a day to learn more, or fill out our online form for less urgent service.
Jump to a section:
What Our Customers Are Saying
While we might come into limited contact with germs everyday, biological waste is considered dangerous when significant amounts of debris are present, and can become more so the longer it is allowed to sit on your property.
For most of our services, we can begin as soon as you call us. The only exception is crime scene cleanup or scenes where first responders are present, when we must first wait until the authorities “release” the scene or authorities have handled injuries or bodies. We can begin supporting you before that time, however, by letting you know what to expect during your service.
The specific contaminants present at a biohazard site will vary based on the type of incident. Those most common, and with the most potential for danger, are:
- Blood Borne Diseases – HIV, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C can be transmitted through infected blood. Combined, these diseases result in thousands of deaths each year and any exposure to blood or bodily fluids can increase the risk of becoming infected.
- Bacteria – Sewage, decomposing tissue, hoarding situations, and other biological debris can carry a range of bacteria. Those people are most often familiar with include Streptococcus, E. coli, Salmonella, and Shigella, although there are dozens more. These bacteria can result in severe sickness if they are accidentally ingested.
- Infectious Disease or Viruses – With coronavirus continuing to be a concern at many homes and businesses in the foreseeable future, sanitizing completely after exposure to COVID-19 or any other contagious pathogens limits the spread of illnesses.
Rescue Clean 911’s team of certified technicians are on-call 24/7, and will respond quickly no matter when disaster strikes. We understand how critical it is that cleanup begins as soon as possible to limit the damage to your property, and will be there as soon as possible, day or night.